Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Really annoyed that I can't think of this one Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Really annoyed that I can't think of this one
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Really annoyed that I can't think of this one 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
I'm pretty sure it might have been on a oneshot collection but I know it was rated MA and I remember Kags and Sessh were at a play when she goes into heat and Sessh mates her and impregnates her on the balcony. If anyone else remembers this one I would greatly appreciate it!

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
Lover of Blue
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Really annoyed that I can't think of this one 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Is it Exhibitions by sesshys_jaded_samuri? Check out Chapter 3 it may be what you're looking for...
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/42/1

A collection of oneshots featuring Sesshomaru and Kagome and their bold displays of affection... in public places. NEW CHAPTER ADDED - Now serving... PUBLIC DOMINANCE
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Erotica, Romance - Updated: 10-31-09 - Created: 04-26-08 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 35 - Words: 29,681 - Reads: 58,410

Logged Logged
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Really annoyed that I can't think of this one 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
YES! That would definitely be it! Thanks so much

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.