Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: lost a fic
lotophagi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
lost a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
So the name is on the tip of my tongue I've waited to post for help because I know this fic!! But anyway in the fic Inuyasha and Sesshomaru still don't get along at this point Kagome and Sesshomaru are mated they live in a "tree house" with a female cat youkai who used to be Inu Tashio's mistress. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha fight and fall through ice on a lake Kagome saves Inuyasha because she realizes that he is better for he world then Sesshomaru would be, she injures herself and it causes her to miscarry. The cat youkai saves everyone and scolds the males for what they have done to Kagome, and that's about all I remember! Thanks for your time and help!!!!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:lost a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 58
Atonement by Miss Kagura
Inuyasha has taken the only person his brother has ever cared about. He will make his amends by surrendering the one person he can't live without...
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama - Updated: 11-23-08 - Created: 04-24-08 Chapters: 25 - Reviews: 73 - Words: 91,911 - Reads: 46,289

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:lost a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Atonement by Miss Kagura? No minors

Logged Logged
lotophagi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:lost a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.