Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Demon Prince?
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Demon Prince? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
From what I can remember, most of the chapters (if not all) were drabble style. Kagome is basically this unconventional princess that can't get anything right, including being kidnapped by a large demon dog instead of a dragon. And yes, Sessh is the dog. He's a prince that's cursed to be in this dog form by Kagura.

Other details that I can remember is that Kouga and Inuyasha pop in in earlier chapters as potential suitors but kept being driven away by Sessh, with Kagome helping him by stating she doesn't want to leave her captor's castle. Sango comes in later chapters and you find that she's a good witch.

The last update I recall was that Sessh's spell was broken and Kag and he were preparing for their wedding. I'd be greatly appreciative of anyone who can give my the fif's name!

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Demon Prince? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 49
I'm dead certain it's this:

Fractured Fairytale by R.M. Avalon
Kagome just can't quite get the hang of being a fairytale princess. And it doesn't help that her prince is a total dog. Won 2nd Best Humor and 3rd Best Drabble 1st Quarter 2011.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 06-09-11 - Created: 01-28-11 Chapters: 118 - Reviews: 800 - Words: 26,329 - Reads: 260,731

P.S. The author is no longer active on FF communities due to personal reasons. She has stated that it is highly unlikely for her stories to be completed in the future

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Demon Prince? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
That's the one! And yes, I remember her saying that as well. Thank you!

Logged Logged

Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Demon Prince? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 49
No problem! Glad I was able to help!

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.