Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help! Sess and Kag buried underground together? Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help! Sess and Kag buried underground together?
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help! Sess and Kag buried underground together? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
It's been years since I last read it, but that sounds like Forced Contemplation (rated T) by Oh Please.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/23 16:48 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The topic has been locked.
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Help! Sess and Kag buried underground together? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I desperetlely need to find this story. All I remember is that Sess and Kag get trapped underground, and Kagome is buried from the waist down. I recall her trying to dig herself out with a spoon, and her leg getting infected. I also think there were some demon bats involved towards the end of the story?

I'd really appreciate any help finding it. I think I'll die a little if I don't get to read it again. I loved it sooo much.

Logged Logged
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help! Sess and Kag buried underground together? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
That's the one! Thank you so much I never would've been able to find it on my own. Sending you a hug right now.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.