Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome/Sess/Monkey- What?
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome/Sess/Monkey- What? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I'm pretty sure this was a popular fic, and I may just be tired and unable to think right now.

I'm searching for a fiction that was fairly dark if I remember correctly. Sess is captured by a female villian (with some sort of bird sidekick?), and Kagome for whatever reason ends up in the same cell with him but blind. There's a monkey demon in the cell next to them at some point, and Sess refuses to talk while she's around because he doesn't want her to recognize his voice.

They fall in love, escape, and he leaves her as her sight returns with the plan to properly court her (i think?) after the villian is dead.

Has a lot of mental damage references- I remember one scene where Sess refuses to sleep on a raised bed.

Positive this was a dark fic that was MA. If anyone can remember off the top of their heads let me know!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome/Sess/Monkey- What? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
Violation of Honor [ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anime/Manga: InuYasha
Genre(s): Hentai / Angst / Romance / Action / Drama | Type: Continuation
Latest Revision: October 08, 2008 13:42 EDT
Author: Rinseternalsoul
Pages: 134 | Words: 373497 | Size: 2005 KB | Visits: 103313
Summary:
Canon: Sesshomaru faces a vindictive female youkai that holds a weapon that controls the mind, and he becomes her slave to all things carnal. Used and broken, can a miko's gentle touch save him? Sess/Kagome Very Hentai

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?id=132945&submit=View

One of my favorites!

Logged Logged
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome/Sess/Monkey- What? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Haha you beat me to it. yeah. its definitely Violation of honor.

Logged Logged
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome/Sess/Monkey- What? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Thanks so very much!

I'm glad I described it correctly it was getting mixed up with some other fic (that I also don't know the name of) that had something to do with a chick with an amulet or spell or something that when Sess got close went under her spell... so I was having a hard time sorting through summaries to find it.

I also don't frequent mediaminer anymore, which also explains why I couldn't find it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/30 09:37 By Mysticangeldust.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome/Sess/Monkey- What? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
The "Y - Young Adult" rating on this story is completely erroneous, as it contains graphic violence and explicit sex acts... consider "Violation of Honor" an MA story... NO YIMs, please!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.