Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist
Mysteria Connors
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
A few weeks ago I was looking through some of the older fic on the site when I came across one that caught my attention and forgot to mark so I can find it latter. What I remember about the story is this:

- Kagome has moved away from the shrine, finding a small cozy apt of her own (going to college?). I believe she is able to travel back and forth through the Bone Eaters Well still (as Inuyasha helped her move her stuff)

- The apt is haunted. Little things keep happening that kind of freak Kagome out, like things moving on their own or cleaning her kitchen, leave it and come back five minutes later to see its been totally trashed and things seems to be escalating. I believe there is also a scene where the lights are out and she looks up to see a pair of glowing yellow eyes looking at her and realizes the eyes don't belong to her kitty wall clock (which keeps finding its way into the trash can)

- Kagome learns the entity haunting her apt is acutally Sesshomaru, who blames her for his current state of being. Kagome agrees to help undo what ever its is she suppose to have done and tries to do some research into the matter. Something about a dark miko/witch disconnecting Sesshomaru's soul from his body when he goes to protect Kagome in the Feudal Era leading everyone back then to believe he had died.

- While Kagome look in a way to fix that she and Sesshomaru have come to some kind of understanding although there are times that the Taiyoukai cannot control some violent outburst towards her as he is becoming a poltergeist, which meant he as he crossed over more and more to the 'dark side' he would eventual be compelled to kill Kagome as she was the reason he became what he was to as revenge.

- Sesshomaru tries to suppress those outburst and seems to become (I believe) more enamored with Kagome, even engaging a few 'intimate' moments with until the thirst for revenge begins to over-ride his better judgement.

- Kagome finally figures out how to undo everything just as Sesshomaru finally looses all control. She barely escaped her apt in time to go racing back to the Feudal Era where she prevents the event that supposedly 'kills' him. Kagome is both sad as this means that their 'relationship' doesn't happen in the future and happy that she was able to save him. She begins to head back but is stopped by the Western Lord who for some reason got all his memories for the years he had been trapped, including the ones pertaining to their relationship.

The is what I remember the most about the plot of the fic. I really like the story and would like to read it again so I can bookmark it so I won't loose it again. Any help in finding this story would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in Advance.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
I think it might be Apartment 3b or at least I think that was the name of it. I searched but can't seem to find it. I hope someone can help because I'd like to read it again myself.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Mysteria Connors
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I think that might be the title. I soo want to re-read it too!

Logged Logged
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 72
It's called Apartment 5B by zandrellia. She took her stories down though. I checked her livejournal but when I clicked on the link to read the ebook of that story just a few minutes ago it locked up my computer. I hope she can either fix the link or download her stories elsewhere. I enjoyed that story too!

Logged Logged
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
I think it was Apartment 5B by Zandrellia... but I think she's not here anymore. I think she's on LJ now...

Logged Logged

Mysteria Connors
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Well darn. Thanks everyone :3

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Can't find a Fic where Sesshomaru is a Poltergeist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm not sure what problems you had with that story... I was able to download and view it properly on two different computers. If you would like, PM me with your email address and I may be able to send you the file. I did note, however, that it was far happier opening in a Kindle format. All you need to do is download the Kindle reader from Amazon, which is free, and you should be able to use it.

As I said, though, send me your email via a Private Message and I can send you the file if you're still having trouble downloading it.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.