Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding a story - Kagome turned into a dog Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help finding a story - Kagome turned into a dog
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding a story - Kagome turned into a dog 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello All!

I'd really appreciate it if someone could remind me of the name of the author or the story where Kagome is turned into a dog. I remember she was turned into a small breed like a terrier and she had been separated from Inuyasha. She falls in with Sesshoumaru's group and he can understand her, being a inuyoukai and all. Kagome is at risk of losing her humanity to her dog identity and in the chapter where I left off reading there was evidence of memory loss and increased dog-like behaviour. Also, at one point Kagome and Rin were attacked by wolves and she managed to defend Rin but was mortally wounded. Sesshoumaru saves her but she doesn't realise it at first until Rin lets slip that she died.

This is a fairly old fic and was unfinished the last time I read it. Unfortunately, my old computer with all its bookmarks died so I can't find it now

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding a story - Kagome turned into a dog 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
And I just realised that there is a better place to post this type of request so I apologise to the moderators.

Logged Logged
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding a story - Kagome turned into a dog 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
Never mind - I answered my own question.

Gone to the Dogs by Tally Mark
www.fanfiction.net/s/4735705/1/Gone_to_the_Dogs

Rated T over at fanfiction.net

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.