Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Needs some help finding a fic! Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Needs some help finding a fic!
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Needs some help finding a fic! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
I only remember this one detail, and I really want to find this story again. ok...Kagome comes to the western shiro and Shippo works in or around the kitchen. He either helped a prisoner escape or was used as a cover and Kagome takes the blame for him and gets whipped by Sesshomaru.

I really, really hope one of y'all know this story bc I can't remember it for the life of me.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The topic has been locked.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Needs some help finding a fic! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
It's "Peace Treaty" by piratequeen0405 www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/53/1?author=76 rated MA so no YIMS

Logged Logged

Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Needs some help finding a fic! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
Daniella wrote:
It's "Peace Treaty" by piratequeen0405 www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/53/1?author=76 rated MA so no YIMS

Thank you so much, Daniella! I couldn't remember the fic for the life of me!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.