Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru with blue eyes
Roxette
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru with blue eyes 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
i had read this a long time ago and i fell in love with it. in this story sesshoumaru is three different person with different eye colour ( blue , golden and green )and different personalities ( one that it's stuck on a killer mode , the actual sesshoumaru and a kind one.
Kagome finds about this from a mysterious biography of Sesshoumaru. Oh and also sesshoumaru kills her friend, Sango and when she is about to be killed ( or she was killed (can't remember ) ) she meets the sesshoumaru with blue eyes that was in hell but he did escape because he won some challenge. Also the he doesn't know a think about Inuyasha , he didn't even knew he had a brother (halfbrother), and he wasn't raised in a castle but in a village ...

I know that the details are ambiguous , but if you know this story please tell me !

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru with blue eyes 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
That's Testament Book 1: In The Beginning by Deaville RATED MA. One of my favorites! There's a sequel to this story too, which you can find on Deaville's author page.

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Roxette
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru with blue eyes 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thank you !

Logged Logged
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru with blue eyes 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
No problem!

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.