Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Does Anyone Know this Story? Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Does Anyone Know this Story?
elley
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Does Anyone Know this Story? 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I think I read this story a few weeks ago. The details I remember are that it was most likely a one shot. Also the fic was about Sesshoumaru courting Kagome by bring lots of meat and finally a dead elephant in which Kagome then asks him to stop bring meat. He then learns from Kagome that in her time it's normal to give flowers, jewelry, and something sweet. I think the final scene involves Sesshoumaru giving her a mirror because she's the sweet and the jewelry would be the ivory from the elephant tusk she made into a necklace.

Sound familiar?

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Does Anyone Know this Story? 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 18
Very familiar! It's called Frivolous Sentimentalities by, er...me! ^_^;; Lol. XD It's located on fanfiction.net here:

www.fanfiction.net/s/4463099/1/Frivolous_Sentimentalities

Logged Logged
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does Anyone Know this Story? 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Yay! I love your work. I actually have your story favorited, but for some reason the title did not connect to the the details I remembered. LOL. I guess favoriting didn't help me this time.

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Does Anyone Know this Story? 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 18
Lol, I didn't make it easy--the title only barely relates to the contents, and the summary even less so. ^_^;; (one of these days I'll develop naming skills..). Thank you though, I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to track it down for a second read!

Logged Logged
PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does Anyone Know this Story? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
This is too funny. I just read this story 2 days ago and I was laughing so hard at some points I had to leave the room to avoid the looks from my family. I hope others see this post and go read that fic.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.