Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore)
luna-wings
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

Could anyone tell me the title of this fic?

Kagome returns to the feudal era after being stuck in the modern world only to find out that Inuyasha has married another female and has a child with her. She stays with Sango and Miroku and get's invited to a winter ball by Sesshomaru. Inuyasha is angry because he knows that it's demon costum to get engaged that way. Kagome goes anyway and Inuyasha turns into a crazy kind of stalker, while it turns out his wife was the daughter of Naraku out for revenge...

It's completed and a few years old now. I think it was MA due to the blood and gore in some of...

It's my favorite ff and the link I had somehow got deleted off my bookmarks, so please help if you can!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/26 21:34 By luna-wings.
  The topic has been locked.
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
Hello!

I believe the fic that you are looking for is titled, My second chance by Beautifuldaisy, rated MA here on dokuga (rated M on FF.net) and complete with 16 chapters.

Here's the link(s) for the fic:

dokuga link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9330/1

FF.net link: www.fanfiction.net/s/9770530/1/My-second-chance

Happy readings! This was also one of my favs, one of the many fics that got me hooked on the sessxkag pairing. You should also read Beautifuldaisy's other works, they're all a good read!

Logged Logged
luna-wings
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh thank you so much!!! This is one of the ones that got me hooked as well! I simply love the storytelling!

Will be reading this again and again!!!

Thanks again for the great help!!! (and great taste by the way)

Logged Logged
Lady Silver Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi!

Beautifuldaisy's work is really really good!! The plots and writing are soo good!

I was going to re-read some of Beautifuldaisy's work but I couldn't find them anywhere! Everything is gone! Do you happen to know anything about it??

Thanks! Have a great day!!

Logged Logged
Shiranui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
I was able to find it on adult fanfiction

My second chance rated MA no YIMs

It was deleted on the other sites somehow :/

Logged Logged
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
It really is a shame she left. She was a good story teller and I enjoyed the fics she came up with

Logged Logged
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Beautifuldaisy was the one that got me hooked on the SessKag pairing too. I know she got a lot of flack on ff.net and someone kept reporting her fics for promoting “prostitution” (insert dramatic eyeroll). Someone just didn’t like the sesskag pairing and kept reporting her fics out of spite. She has great plots in her fics.

Logged Logged
Shiranui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for specific fic (can't find it anymore) 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
That's just sad, they should tolerate that others have different tastes. Such trolls are just the worst. But watcha gonna do, the world is filled with such idiots :/

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.