Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Blind Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: A Blind Kagome
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Blind Kagome 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 52
I dont remember much but in this fic Kagome was made blind before she left the past. While she is home in the future, she has been getting visits from a "ghost" or so she thinks. anyway the dr.s tell her that they are able to fix her eyes and the ghost tells her not to, but she does anyway. After she heals, she finds out that her ghost is really Sesshomaru and that he was the one that blinded her.

I dont remember if this story is a one shot or a chapter story nor do I remember what its rated or where it was posted....

Can someone please help me find this fic?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Blind Kagome 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
Blind by FireFalcon1414

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/557/1

In a fight with Sesshoumaru, his poison manages to get into Kagome's eyes, blinding her. Without her ability to see the shards, Inuyasha sends her home for good. After a few years of depression, her family decides to move away from the well that caused her so much heartbreak, and into a new house that turns out not to be uninhabited. Kagome, left alone for so many hours in a day, sets out to befriend the mysterious "ghost".
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama - Updated: 07-02-08 - Created: 06-22-08 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 25 - Words: 25,195 - Reads: 6,817 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Blind Kagome 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 52
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.