Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Argh! Thinking about my plot help! :/
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Argh! Thinking about my plot help! :/
Hassanah
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Argh! Thinking about my plot help! :/ 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't want to spoil it completely, in case anyone wants to read but...I've started my first chapter on a new story...Kagome is stuck in the future and can't get back through the well. She feels a pulse of youki and comes across a sealed someone! but she can't unseal him and realises that maybe this was her way back, gets back through the well etc etc i dont wanna state anything more! lol but any ideas for this? what could happen?? also does it sound okay? At first I was like yeaaaaah! lool now I'm like...ermmm lool! HELP ^___^ thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Argh! Thinking about my plot help! :/ 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
I think it's a promising idea. I don't know how much I can be of help but I got questions that could, perhaps, help you build the plot.

Who is this someone? A new character? And old one? Why was he sealed? Does he know he's a demon/hanyou/human?

Why does Kagome want to go back? Is she still in love with Inuyasha? Is it because of Sango, Miroku or Shippo? Sesshomaru? Is this after the Jewel Quest, before, or in between?

Why can't Kagome unseal the stranger? Is the curse of youkai origin or miko? How did she try? How can he help her?

What will happen when she goes back? Does this stranger will go back with her? What is their relationship? Friends, enemies, acquainted, lovers?

Well, help this helps some

Logged Logged

Hassanah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Argh! Thinking about my plot help! :/ 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Its Sesshoumaru, she can't unseal him because he's hidden within something, I was trying to think of a good idea, I actually thought of a tree? So she can feel as she gets closer that its Sesshoumaru, but she can't see the seal etc so she can't break it. So then she believes this could be her new journey, her way to get back through the well to warn the Daiyoukai. She's obviously been very sad not being able to go back, she wants to see her friends AND Inuyasha badly. This is after the shikon was destroyed, as she made her wish it got destroyed and she was flung into the future with no way back.

She wishes for Kikyo to come back, do you think that's too cliche? Also when she does go back in time she's all excited but she sees her friends have moved on, Inuyasha is with Kikyo etc and she's hurt because she feels like she's the only one that hasn't moved on.

She leaves in the night to make her journey to Sesshoumaru without her friends knowing but leaves a note (maybe she should tell them?) I'm also having problems with the whole plot around what will happen between Sesshoumaru and Kagome, thanks for replying!

Logged Logged
CuteCatty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Argh! Thinking about my plot help! :/ 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Lol I motivate myself by the thought of just having my work out there for everyone to read.It makes me so happy to get all the ideas out. I feel soooooo accomplished.

Logged Logged

I hope your summer is just like women costume to buy online
filled with surprises.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.