Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need ideas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: need ideas
FurvusCorvus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
i am thinking on a high school fic but I need a better list of troublemakers not villians for this one. any ideas would be great. on second thought some villians would be good too. after every school has it's big (bleep) students. so any help great. cause, ran out of ideas writer's block and such.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
Kouga could make a decent bully - he's got a gang following him already. He could also then be 'rehabilitated', depending on how you write a story, because while he takes what he wants, he's also been known to do anything for people he cares about.

A Naraku bully group is pretty obvious, with Kagura and Kanna as his seconds. If you intend to stick close to the actual Inuyasha plot, Kagura could betray him and be replaced with Byakuya. Maybe she gets transferred, or maybe she gets put in hospital.

Juromaru and Kageromaru could be a bully team of brothers.

The Band of Seven can be a group of bullies.

There's actually tons of minor villains and baddies that could fit the role. Yura, the Thunder Brothers, Royakan, Abi, Hakudoshi, etc.

Logged Logged

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
You could even use the four 'gods' from the fourth Inuyasha movie.

Takemaru of Setsuna as the bully teacher (3rd movie).

Those of the panther tribe as the resident street gang (and the four of their leaders go to their school)

etc..

~lily

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/01 11:48 By Lily Noir. Reason: spelling

FurvusCorvus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
yes, but this is more or a major cross over for this one, because of a lack of characters the are so what the same in certain personality traits. I had to bring in a lont just for Sesshomaru's circle which has no females in it for storyline reasons. but, I have been running a blank ya know. I have seen my fair share of anime, but thanks to a former freind I was cured of liking anime so much, now I stick to the ones I like and know. grr, that cuased me to have to rely on my crappy memory.

Logged Logged
SessKago
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
You definitly should use Naraku as a bully or bad guy.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
If you want a more unique and more challenging bully/bad guy to pick. Go with Shippo. I realize it seems rather out of character at first glance, but just think about all of the other foxes that weren't influenced by Kagome and how much they liked playing tricks on everyone; and in fact had to so as a test.

He actually works perfectly if you need a bully that isn't really evil, but more like they like to have fun at other people's expense. You know the kind you run into years down the road and can't believe you're still holding a grudge and are still laughing at their own antics. If you watch Big Bang, that bully that showed up of Lenerd's is a perfect example.

If you want a really evil, but not so over done bully, you can always try that spider demon from the beginning of the series, he appeared as an old man. Sorry I don't remember his name, but he was pretty close to the beginning so it shouldn't be hard to search for him if you have the manga/show. He would make a perfect teacher that everyone hated, or principal that is way too controlling. Think Principal Kuno from Ranma, just less insane. Or even a really creepy grounds keeper. It all depends on what'cha looking for in your bully .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Paradise_Kiss
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need ideas 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Yeah, Naraku/kikyou/kagura as villains is like, the easiest and the most obvious choice. I always thought that Miroku could be a bad boy (or an extreme playboy who knows no bounds) :3 Only to be magically changed into a good boy by Sango's love You know, tsundere type

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.