Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru personality
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru personality
Mizabel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru personality 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi. I need a liile help with Sesshomaru's personality. Could some one please help me? I have a lot of ideas for Sesshomaru and Kagome. Mizabel, MidnightSkyfire.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kogazgirl29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru personality 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
what kind of fic are you trying to do? if its drama i would make sess kinda on his high horse. you know snotty the whole works and make kagome the shy quiet one like little miss not so popular.
romance- this one is a bit harder. kagome can be a spitfire and sess (who is at first appalled by her behavior) falls in love with the spitfire.
those are two ideas i can give you

Logged Logged
Halothane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru personality 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'd be glad to help! Sesshomaru's personality, in my opinion, it quite complicated; but, it also has it's own layers, making him more then the average 2-dimensional 'bad boy', so-to-speak. As someone who has played the Joker on numerous RP forums, Sessho is right up my character alley!

Feel free to drop me a message.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru personality 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 156
I think that characterisations always depend on the story. A certain kind of a story requires a certain kind of Sess or Kagome or Inuyasha. No matter whether AU or Canon, you have to think of Sesshoumaru's history, the things that have made him who he is. Why does he appear detatched and cold? Is that who he truly is inside out, or is that only a facade for the world to see? What are his strengths, what are his weaknesses? How would he react in a given situation?

You said you already have ideas, so think about some of these questions to see if the ideas would work out.

There are certain things you know about Sesshoumaru from the canon series Inuyasha. In addition to that there are certain trends in the fandom, common and shared opinions about his personality.
But these only guide the way, creating the rest, adding in the depth and molding a Sesshoumaru suitable for the story you have in your mind is all up to you. I believe in the end Sesshoumaru's personality is what you make it to be.

Sorry if I wasn't much of a help, but I hope at least these pointers gave you something to think about! ^^

Logged Logged
SessKago
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru personality 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
He is really a cold, heartless, killing perfection but he couldbe a really lovind and wonderful guy if he just found something to love and protect.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/30 15:41 By SessKago1.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.