Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
email updates?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: email updates?
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
email updates? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
is ne one else not getting ne emails saying there favored stories are getting updates? i havent goten an email since yesterday but a couple of my fsvored stories have been updated? Help!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:email updates? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Couldntbekeener3 wrote:
is ne one else not getting ne emails saying there favored stories are getting updates? i havent goten an email since yesterday but a couple of my fsvored stories have been updated? Help!!!!!!!!

I have checked the database and your account - all seems to be as it should be. I would check your spam... sometimes Dokuga emails are shunted to spam by my ISP when they shouldn't be.

Also, the problem could just be that your ISP is slow in posting your incoming emails, or the system might be experiencing a delay in sending them. I do know, however, that several of my favorites have updated in the last few days and I have received alerts on all of them.

Please try checking your spam, waiting a day or so to see if those emails finally do arrive, and let me know if you are still experiencing a problem.
:?
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:email updates? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
thanxit was in my spam folder. Do u know how to get it out of there. I dont know why it did this i have never had probs before.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:email updates? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Couldntbekeener3 wrote:
thanxit was in my spam folder. Do u know how to get it out of there. I dont know why it did this i have never had probs before.

Mark it "not spam" and move it to your inbox. Then add Dokuga's address to your contact list:

noreply@dokuga.com

That should solve the problem. It might occur from time to time, though, so if you run into this again, check there first!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:email updates? 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 57
Wait we can get email updates >.< I so didn't know that. o_O this thread is so KEWL! I learned something new XD.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.