Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Seeking Recommendations, Plz
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Seeking Recommendations, Plz
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Here is one that I have enjoyed.

The Color of Love by Miss Teak

www.fanfiction.net/s/3371548/1/The_Color_of_Love

[Oneshot] It started off only as community service at the society for the visually handicapped, but as Kagome interacts more and more with a blind Sesshoumaru, he shows her what her healthy eyes could not see...The color of Love. [Sess&Kagome]

Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,104 - Reviews: 60 - Updated: 2-3-07 - Published: 2-1-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
This is good! I remember reading this a few days ago. Thank you!

Sesshoumaru's Fiend wrote:
Well, I don't know if it is good or not, but the summary looks good. It's on my to-read list. It's called Blind by FireFalcon1414.

In a fight with Sesshoumaru, his poison manages to get into Kagome's eyes, blinding her. Without her ability to see the shards, Inuyasha sends her home for good. After a few years of depression, her family decides to move away from the well that caused her so much heartbreak, and into a new house that turns out not to be uninhabited. Kagome, left alone for so many hours in a day, sets out to befriend the mysterious "ghost".

And I think you should read all of Bliss! It's a really cool collection.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
"Bliss" and "Blind" are both AWESOME. Now I've got to check out "Blindness". I LOVE recommendations.

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Well, I don't know if it is good or not, but the summary looks good. It's on my to-read list. It's called Blind by FireFalcon1414.

In a fight with Sesshoumaru, his poison manages to get into Kagome's eyes, blinding her. Without her ability to see the shards, Inuyasha sends her home for good. After a few years of depression, her family decides to move away from the well that caused her so much heartbreak, and into a new house that turns out not to be uninhabited. Kagome, left alone for so many hours in a day, sets out to befriend the mysterious "ghost".

And I think you should read all of Bliss! It's a really cool collection.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 696975
Okay, this one is really good. it's a collection of one shots.

Bliss! by Trouble in Shangrila. The whole collection is awesome, but story 4 in the series is about blindness

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3155/1

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Hello everyone! ^.^ I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for any good fanfic stories, in where either Kagome or Sesshomaru are blind? The genre doesn't necessarily be romance, it can be anything.

It's something I've recently been in the mood to read. I just recently read 'Blindness' by Marulover, and that was pretty good.

Thank you in advance!
~Saholia

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Priestess Skye wrote:
Okay, this one is really good. it's a collection of one shots.

Bliss! by Trouble in Shangrila. The whole collection is awesome, but story 4 in the series is about blindness

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3155/1

Thank you sooooo much Skye for the recommendation--I read it and it was awesome! Thank you! ^.^

tenchi no mai wrote:
Here is one that I have enjoyed.

The Color of Love by Miss Teak

www.fanfiction.net/s/3371548/1/The_Color_of_Love

[Oneshot] It started off only as community service at the society for the visually handicapped, but as Kagome interacts more and more with a blind Sesshoumaru, he shows her what her healthy eyes could not see...The color of Love. [Sess&Kagome]

Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,104 - Reviews: 60 - Updated: 2-3-07 - Published: 2-1-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

I like it! It almost made me teary that he ended up teaching her something, when he's the one with impaired vision. Thank you for recommending!

Logged Logged
kittkatt113
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Seeking Recommendations, Plz 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
This probably wasn't exactly what you were looking for but I would highly recommend Violation of Honor by: Rinseternalsoul. A large part of the story involves Kagome loosing her sight for a period of time. I will warn you that it is a very very graphic story which contains violent themes largely at the stories begining. It is however an amazing adventure/romance story.

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/132945

Anyway hope this was somewhat helpful.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.