Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru's Pup/Kagome's Daughter Eniou
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sesshomaru's Pup/Kagome's Daughter Eniou
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru's Pup/Kagome's Daughter Eniou 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
I am searching for a fic where Kagome became pregnant after her and InuYasha's coupling. He tries to end the pregnancy with violence and the Inu no Taisho's spirit bonds with the child.

Sesshomaru mated a dragon I think she gives birth to his heir but will have nothing to do with the pup. The pup begins to fail until he was placed in stasis.

Sesshomaru requests for Kagome to rear the pup and in return protects her. Kikyo knows what has transpired between Inuyasha and Kagome and reasons that Tessaiga is needed for the final round with Naraku and vow to keep Inuyasha on a leash. She held Kagome's infant daughter, Eniou, (And I You).

Thank you for reading and your help. Should I come across it, I'll post it for interested readers

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/04/26 21:16 By Lady Amalthea.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru's Pup/Kagome's Daughter Eniou 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
To Be Free by sesshykagslvr
Kagome wants to complete her obligation to the jewel and her friends, but with the secret she and Inuyasha are keeping from them all will she be able to keep her promises.....will she finally be free? **Won 2nd Place Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal in the 2012 Semi-Annual Awards**
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: On Hiatus, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 37

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru's Pup/Kagome's Daughter Eniou 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
Thanks for the help, Karma added!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.