Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Who would like some plot bunnies?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Who would like some plot bunnies?
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Who would like some plot bunnies? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi there! My name is Haven and I have random ideas pop into my mind I think would make a good fan fiction, I'm not a good author so I'm posting my ideas for those who are interested.
If you decided to use an idea please post in here, and if you would like help throwing ideas about the fan fiction please let me know!!!
We can message each other and throw ideas at each other! Though maybe not throwing....I don't like getting hit in the face and I'm a horrible catch -giggles-
so maybe tossing? :3

I don't own Inuyasha (I just have ideas)
(I hope this is in the right thread)

-------------------------
Idea # 1

Setting: Modern Era/AU

Kagome has a boyfriend. He is evil incarnate, but to her he is the most loving and caring.
When they have sex he feeds off the love she has for him and it makes him more powerful, but the power doesn't last that's why he keeps her around.

What happens when another discovers this and wants to take the power away from the spider half breed?

Idea # 2

Setting: Modern Era/AU

Mattaki brings home a friend one day after school, and not just any type of friend, a female miko. When Mattaki's father, Lord Sesshomaru, discovers this, he forbids Mattaki to see the girl, but what will happen when Mattaki invites her over for the weekend when his father is supposed to be away? What will happen if Sesshomaru comes home early only to find a strange human girl making use of the kitchen?

Idea # 3

Universe: Canon

Kagome fell in love with Sesshomaru's beast and they mated. When the beast gets pushed back into the cage Kagome fears for her life. Sesshomaru hates her and does all he can to make his new mate's life hell. What happens when Kagome can't take anymore and runs? What will Sesshomaru do to get her back and settle the beast within? What happens when even after 500 years he still can't stand the sight of her?

Idea # 4

Universe: Alternative

There is an isolated town in Japan where humans and demons live in harmony, barely. The small town is ruled by the demons, with Inu No Taisho struggling to keep the peace, a spider halfling who wants to create havoc and take over the town and drive humans into slavery, why did a certain young woman want to go to collage there?

Kagome Higuarashi didn't like the idea of going to a big University so when she discovered that a certain small town had a small university, but was a highly acknowledged school she applied and with only oh so many people allowed each year she thought it was her lucky break to get in, but after some trouble on campus with human hating demons she knew she had to move out of the dorms or be killed.

((Sound a bit familiar?.....I do not own Morganville Vampires, I just thought it would be a cool idea :3))

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/12/07 03:53 By xHavenx.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Ideas for for you to take 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
Oh. My. Goodness... What a fabulous idea! Now Ii wish I had the time to write this >.> The injustice of the world! Hopefully someone does! If not... maybe, just maybe somewhere down in the future I can try my hand at this plot bunny

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ideas for for you to take 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I feel a bit honored that you would want to write one of my ideas
I'm a big fan of your work and even if someone else decides to write this, why not maybe write your own version of it?
There is so many ways it could be written.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Ideas for for you to take 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
Haha knowing me, I'd turn it into a romance novel, filled with action scenes as well. And thank you! I always get a smile on my face knowing someone enjoys my work Made my day!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ideas for for you to take 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I love romance and I like action/adventure I also like darkness -w-

If you do write it, which I hope you do you gotta let me know!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.