Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help finding a fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help finding a fic!
chelsea
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help finding a fic! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I honestly cannot believe Ive forgotten the name of this fic because it's one of my absolute favorites, and I only remember one specific thing about it because I read it so long ago and that is that Kagome was training to be a priestess under a really harsh old woman and she would join Sesshoumaru by the fire every night. Very vague, I know

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:help finding a fic! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
Are you thinking about Tales from the House of the Moon (rated NC-17) by Resmiranda? If I recall correctly (it's been a really long time since I last read it), Kagome trained with a preistess who smacked her with a spoon when she did something wrong. Also, when Kagome was training to fight, she and Sesshoumaru camped on the outskirts of the village where she was training.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
chelsea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help finding a fic! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I think that's it! It's under my favorites but I wasn't exactly sure about it because it doesn't exactly start off in the feudal era. Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.