Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Picture Prompt Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Picture Prompt Challenge
_neversilenced
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Picture Prompt Challenge 12 Years ago Karma: 1
Okay, so I'm posting this here because I have an idea for a challenge but I need help with it, so I didn't think it really counted as a "challenge" quite yet.

I've been writing lesson plans for my 8th grade students, trying to prepare them for the state test they have to take at the end of the year. Part of this test is a "picture prompt essay". That's when the idea struck me.

I've seen so many talented artists on Dokuga, and I've seen multiple examples of fanart inspiring fanfictions. So why not have a Picture Prompt Challenge? I am incapable of drawing anything more complex than a stick figure, but if any one was willing to help me out with this and draw up some prompts for this, I think it could be really fun. Participants would have to write a fic based off the art prompts.

What do guys think? Does this sound like something anyone would be interested in helping me with?

Logged Logged

Never be bullied into silence.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
raindancer13
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Picture Prompt Challenge 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
You could simply say to "pick your favorite fan art and base a fic off of that" to make it easier. It's still a picture prompt and all they'd have to do, is find a picture they like, write a fic, but to make sure that they give credit to the artist that drew the picture, ya know? Just an idea and completly understandable if you don't want to use it. lol

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.