Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Death of Writer's Block (and other questions)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Death of Writer's Block (and other questions)
zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Death of Writer's Block (and other questions) 13 Years ago Karma: 14
Hi!

Some of you probably don't recognize me but for those of you who do: I'm sorry and I missed you all!

I have had the worst writer's block. The last story I posted was here... in January of 2009 OMG... 2 YEARS OF WRITER'S BLOCK!!! I seriously thought my soul had left me and I was beginning to think I'd never get it back! Until the day before yesterday - when something snapped and I found myself writing... and writing... and only getting 1 hour of sleep... and more writing. It got to the point where I contemplated writing on my cell phone because I forced myself to leave the computer! (Luckily the cell phone died. Convenient, eh?) I have been surrounded by ideas and plot bunnies like mad! I already have 2 new Sesshomaru/Kagome stories in the works! I also have some questions.

Questions to anyone interested:

1. Do you have plot bunnies you'd like to share? Those who know me know I love to write for others! I don't see this ending anytime soon! (I wrote for 8 years non-stop last time!) For those who don't know me yet: I write romantic tragedies best. So if you've got a fluffy comedy I may not be the best fit. I am willing to try anything, though!
2. Looking over my older works I really feel that corrections could be made and perhaps a few continuations started. (Particularly a large upheaval of Family Honor?) I don't, however, want to change things if my readers disagree. So, to update old works or leave them be?
3. I have a new work on FF.NET that has the same title as a work I have here. (Which I need to start continuing. Sorry Wiccan! I cried when I read your review!) This is not a mistake and is on purpose as the true title of the new work would give away too much of the plot so until I get to a point where I can change the title it will remain there. Once I change it I will bring it over here.
4. I am presently in college full time holding a 3.69, an army wife, and a mother of two rambunctious little boys. SO... I could really use a beta reader. (Something I have never had before, really.) I am missing little things far too easily! Anyone interested?

Anyway... I am back! Hope you all have kleenex!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Death of Writer's Block (and other questions) 13 Years ago Karma: 31
Congrats on having no more writer's block!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Ejunkie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Death of Writer's Block (and other questions) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I've been fighting writers block on and off for two years as well! x'D I have broken through it a bit recently, but it still crops up every now and again, which is aggravating as hell. ;u; Congratulations! x'D

If you need someone for the next two months, I would love to beta for you! (I'm reading through some of your stories! ;u;)

Logged Logged

zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Death of Writer's Block (and other questions) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 14
Ejunkie wrote:
I've been fighting writers block on and off for two years as well! x'D I have broken through it a bit recently, but it still crops up every now and again, which is aggravating as hell. ;u; Congratulations! x'D

If you need someone for the next two months, I would love to beta for you! (I'm reading through some of your stories! ;u;)

I appreciate the offer but I belong to Smo now. XD

Good luck with your writer's block and I hope you enjoy the stories!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.