Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfic Topic the blind warlord
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfic Topic the blind warlord
Spootly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfic Topic the blind warlord 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I have an idea for a fanfiction I've seen some versions with this idea but not exactly the same since most were modern au or temp blindness
I've been itching to see something with sesshomaru being blind idk why but the thought of him being his bad ass self while blind sounds entertaining like he hides it from his enemies but kagome notices during one of their encounters
Add on to the fact that he's always been blind since birth sounds alot more interesting it gives him time to prefect seeming normal and adds to his cold detached demeanor
I imagine if naraku is alive he hears rumors of sesshomarus blindness and tries to use it against him to try and kill him or if its after naraku rivaling warlords or demons do the same as what naraku would do and either scenario could cause sesshomaru and kagomes group to temporarily team up
I also think this is optional that jaken doesn't even notice his lord is blind and sesshomaru doesn't bother to inform him due to his loud mouth often speaking without thinking and rin notices his condition which is why she's more vocal announcing her presence and gather flowers to have a unique scent to herself for her lord to track her
He often chooses to bath in rivers compared to hot springs due to the smells coming from hot springs often mess with his senses and make him feel vulnerable and will only due so if he is absolutely sure of being alone
Kagome notices some odd behaviors sesshomaru does in small details ever since they first encountered like how he looks in her general direction staring but blankly if scene closely enough and he doesn't follow her silent hand movements over time she slowly recognizes that he is blind but doesn't bring it up until their in private
At first he is annoyed that she noticed when she talks to him about it but when he's reassured she won't treat him differently or spill his secret they get closer he remarks on how she has a unique calming scent compared to other humans in the feudal era

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic Topic the blind warlord 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
Sup bud, someone actually wrote a fanfic based on what you asked for, which is pretty neat ^^ You can read it here: archiveofourown.org/works/28590279

Fic is rated M!

EDIT BY WICCAN: Actually, this story is definitely an MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/01/06 12:55 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Spootly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic Topic the blind warlord 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I seen its fantastic im so happy someone wrote this out

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.