Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Does anyone remember Smittee?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Does anyone remember Smittee?
OnyxIvyStone
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Does anyone remember Smittee? 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I finished the challenge story response Smittee posted nearly a decade ago... It's called Roll of the Dice and it is up in its entirety. Hope y'all enjoy.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10083/1
NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/08 09:26 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
IVY!!!!!!

So nice to see you back here... I can hardly wait to read your new story and, YES, of course I remember Smittee!!!! I miss her very much and hope she wanders her way back to us at some point. I'm so glad that you wrote this and introduced our newer members both to your writing AND our dear Smittee... THANK YOU!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
The phish remembers Smittee too. I have quite a few old chatroom posts from her saved. Back during the Era of The Pillar and The Pool chatroom. Smittee is one of he reasons I can claim Kouga as my pickle barrel demon ! (Really long story) love that girl!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
SMITTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, so nice to see you back here!

And I'm so very glad you're still lurking AND thinking about finishing some of your stories! GOOD NEWS, for sure!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Oh my goodness! I never thought I would see my name in a topic! I've been lurking on an off, and just so happen was coming in to post a fanfic idea I had that someone could take! I miss everyone too! Life just had taken over for so long. I have been reading "Priceless" by Cassie as it has updated, so I'm still reading in secret.

It's easier to get in touch with me through Hangouts or Discord. So, if anyone wants to talk, feel free to message! You can PM me or just send an email. I see that OnyxIvyStone no longer does fanfics, but I'll read this story! I don't even remember this challenge, but it most certainly looks like one of mine.

I do have plans to finish all the stories unfinished. It may just be just as scattered as it has been. It may get more closer together, now that there is less stress in life. But, never fear! I shan't forget! In fact, I've been going back and editing older chapters on here the last couple days. >.> So... yeah. I'll link my email below, for anyone who wants it. Hope to talk to many of you again soon. ^.^

ze.smittee@gmail.com

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
This is awesome, because there is a discord server for everyone here, the SessKag revival project, and the server itself is a general Inu Yasha server. It's open to everyone and has a variety of rooms. Feel free to join in!

discord.gg/uCWQGX

I changed my name on the server to Ithillokte, but there are quite a few authors on the server, including Lyra, Chie, Vyncent and Walter. Do come over and chat smittee, I remember you and would love to chat again!

Logged Logged
Aleksandra
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Whatever happened to this discord? It disappeared from my list.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember Smittee? 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
It still exists! Right here.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.