Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anniversary Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Anniversary Fic
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anniversary Fic 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 57
Why not go for something simple? You could always do an easy oneshot about something random, even if it is Sess/Kag. Maybe a plot or idea you've had before but didn't write about? You could always use a new fic as a springboard to just wet your toes so to speak and feel out what you can make of it.

Maybe a seasonal holiday theme or Sess meeting Kagome in a modern setting after five hundred years, or something simple like them shopping in a supermarket and bumping into each other, more often than would be a random encounter or a coincidence. Sess could be trying to reconnect with the person he thought he knew from the past. As in Kagome the weird priestess who used to run around collecting shards with his baby brother, while wearing inappropriately short skirts. XD.

Just an idea.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Anniversary Fic 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I am getting ready to start work on my 50th fic I've written. I'm a bit torn as to what to make the topic but I'd like to make it Sess/Kag because they're the couple that really got me to dive into fanfiction as a whole and I haven't actually done something with them in a while. I am not sure what to write for them though. If I should make another AU (as I have many) or if I should go for something more traditional. I'm really torn but would love any suggestions. Thanks.

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Anniversary Fic 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Wowowow!! Congrats on hitting 50 fics!! That's amazzzzinngg!!

I was going to suggest something super unoriginal. Perhaps an anniversary themed fic? Doesn't have to be a relationship anniversary. Could be a defeat Naraku anniversary day? A day the well closed but let's remember the good things. et cetera.

AU, Canon, as long as it's SessKag, it's all good to me!

Good luck and congrats again!

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Anniversary Fic 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
Congratulations on writing so many fan fictions. You could always go for a one shot collection. That way, you can let you imagination go on a lot of different paths

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.