Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Story afterthoughts
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Story afterthoughts
SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Story afterthoughts 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
I am curious, are we allowed to post a chapter containing after thoughts and explanations for a oneshot? Of course within the one shots story.
I was thinking of posting one to explain things since I feel it may help readers understand some things.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"From this year on, you know the springtime, cherry tree...
I wish you would never know the scattering of your blossoms...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Ki no Tsurayuki (872-945)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Story afterthoughts 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
SuWan wrote:
I am curious, are we allowed to post a chapter containing after thoughts and explanations for a oneshot? Of course within the one shots story.
I was thinking of posting one to explain things since I feel it may help readers understand some things.

No, our rules are quite clear... nothing that is not story content is to be posted as a stand-alone chapter. Within chapters, you are allowed 300 words each chapter for author's notes, but that is all.

Sorry!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Story afterthoughts 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Aah Okay, I figured as much but still wished to ask..though silly I suppose of me. But thank you for keeping firm grasp on the rules and informing me!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"From this year on, you know the springtime, cherry tree...
I wish you would never know the scattering of your blossoms...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Ki no Tsurayuki (872-945)
Angelhart
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Story afterthoughts 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
You could write an explanation on your 'main' page on your profile. And make reference to it in your author's note in the one shot

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.