Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Has this kind of fic been made?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Has this kind of fic been made?
Herttyli
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Has this kind of fic been made? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey,

I read an interesting topic few seconds ago and became really curious
The topic was about youkai pregnancy and why some people make the pregnancy shorter and some longer than normal human pregnancy. But there also came an interesting thing up; that youkai pregnancy should be in their youkai form. In other words inuyoukai should be pregnant in their dog form...

Is there even fanfic somewhere out there where this happens?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Has this kind of fic been made? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 154
It's been done at least once that I know of: Warrior's Honor (very MA) by Crystal-Tiger82674
Battle with Naraku is over. Everyone but one is died. Can a lone survivor, carry on with life knowing she survived and the others didn't. Has the fates punished her for something or left her alive for some other fate?Pairings Sess/Kag,Kag/InuTaisho.
M, English, Romance, chapters: 76, words: 376k+, favs: 209, follows: 132, updated: Nov 27, 2011 published: Sep 7, 2007, Inutaisho, Kagome H.

There is also Kouga/Kag in there. End pairing is Kagome/Papa. Kagome gives is pregnant and gives birth to pups/cubs in Inuyoukai form for both Sesshomaru and Kouga. There's also non-con that masquerades as dub-con or fine, abuse, violence, kidnapping.

I didn't find this to be a great fic, so it's not a recommendation as much as information.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.