Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What would you recommend?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: What would you recommend?
twistidcandi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I am looking to read a story where Sesshomaru is *ahem* not nice to Kagome at first. I do not mean have him abusive, but I don't really find the stories where he has been harboring a crush for her very interesting. I prefer a long build up to a relationship. Nothing along the lines of him taking a sniff of her and declaring his affection.

Can anyone recommend anything? I feel like I've searched through everything. I like to read already completed stories, I'm to impatient to wait for updates and a lot of times I will forget about the story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/06 23:49 By twistidcandi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 109
I've got a few suggestions.

There's Birth by cutebaby, Black Blood by Metalmark, Blind Stitch My Heart by profiler120, Chain of Love by Chie, Chained to you by Moonchild, and one of my all time favorites: Dancing with Scissors

All are rated MA (or at least most of them are) and involve Sesshomaru in some state of dislike towards Kagome at first. The last one's my favorite cause it's so realistic

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/06 23:58 By kaoruhana. Reason: Posting wrong link
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
I would recommend Blood Stained by Madison (RATED MA) (WARNING: There is rape in this story).
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2964/1

Tales From The House of the Moon by Rasmiranda (RATED MA)
www.fanfiction.net/s/1638751/1/Tales-From-the-House-of-the-Moon

Twisted Hearts by Eternal fire1 (RATED MA)
www.fanfiction.net/s/3517478/1/Twisted-Hearts

Seven Feudal Fairy Tales by Lady Battossai (RATED M)
www.fanfiction.net/s/3703712/1/Seven-Feudal-Fairy-Tales
EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on Dokuga, no YIMs!

A Simple Legacy by elle6878 (RATED T)
www.fanfiction.net/s/3287614/1/A-Simple-Legacy

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/07 07:39 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
How about these...

Blood Stained by Madison
COMPLETE! A sudden loss of control intertwined their fates. It dragged her through hell and he couldn't have cared less. She tried to escape her fears but the only way to do it was to face him through time and love.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 100

Alpha by Lyra
Kagome mates Inuyasha...but Inuyasha was reluctant. Why? Pack politics...and his brother, who is Alpha. What that means will take time to learn, if Kagome can only live long enough for the lessons...
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Chapters: 330

Windows on the West by Kanna37
Interrelated one-shots and shorts revolving around Sesshoumaru, Lord of the West - and the developing relationship with a certain miko he takes under his wing. Randomly updated. 3rd Best Canon 3rd Quarter 2010 and 3rd Best Canon 1st Quarter 2011.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Chapters: 64

Fallen Angel By Danyealle-sama
POST-CANON Having been dragged to see male strippers by her friends, Kagome sees the one being she never thought she would as the featured performer: Sesshomaru. Then, both their lives take a very strange and unusual twist with players from the past once more coming together to fight yet another evil in their midst.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 44

Choices and Consequences by Texanlady
Inuyasha makes a mistake that costs him everything. In the wake of his betrayal the Kamis are forced to take drastic measures to ensure Kagome meets her destiny. They appoint Sesshoumaru her guardian and together the Youkai Lord and Miko find a love that transcends time itself.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 78

Visions by Mujitsu
One unique miko gifted with unusual visions. One powerful TaiYoukai, chosen against his will to be her protector. One enemy focused on vengeance, and they are the only ones who can stop him. As the enemy draws nearer, two unwilling people grow closer to one another and must find out if love truly CAN conquer all.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 8

Logged Logged
twistidcandi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I just started reading birth last night. I will check out the others. I haven't looked on ff.net in forever. Are there any other fan fiction sites out there?

I know of adult fan fiction , ff.net, mediaminer, Granger enchanted and Dokuga.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
There's also.....

Destiny's Gateway
Sink Into Your Eyes
Archive of Our Own

I personally don't like Archive. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for with the format.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What would you recommend? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
There is also Inuyasha Fanfiction.com. There was another called all systems red, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.