Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help Choosing
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help Choosing
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Choosing 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
I am currently writing a new fic where Kagome is a demon but I'm having trouble deciding what demon I want her to be. I originally wanted her to be a neko but as I pictured it I kept thinking of fluffy tails but I realized neko's have thin regular tails. So my other idea was a type of wolf where she's a winter wolf and a somewhat relative to Koga. My last demon idea was her being a kit so I'm having trouble which of the three to make her if you could help it would greatly appreciated.

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Help Choosing 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 156
Uhm... I'm not 100% sure what you mean by neko, since it is a really unspecific term... But I can't see how a fluffy tail would be a problem for that. I mean, sure, felines generally have thin tails, but not all of them.

There are some cat breeds that have fluffy tails, like this or this. From the bigger cats, snow leopards have kind of fluffy tails.

And, as you're writing fiction I think it's okay to use a creative licence and have her just be a neko with a fluffy tail. *shrug* After all, didn't Takahashi do the same? At least I'd call Kirara's tails kinda fluffy, and she's a kitty.

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help Choosing 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Thank you for your help, I'll just use creative license XD

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.