Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A question
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A question 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Oh wow thanks it really did thanks

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
A question 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Yes I read a really good fanfiction that dealt with kagome being badly treated by Inuyasha , and when he leaves one night during a time called hunt night , she than get taken in by Sesshomaru and so on .
I really like the idea of the hunt night being a turning piont and bringing kagome with Sesshomaru. What am asking is if it be oky if i every wanted to use this type of idea in my next story. I whouldn't dare try and copy it , i just like the idea of the night being a turing piont and such

~ did that make sense ?? advice on this

Logged Logged

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A question 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
When I am inspired to write a story from reading someone else's, I usually get in contact with them to let them know how much I love their story and how it has inspired me to write my own fiction. I'll let them know which scene it was that inspired it and inform them that I might use the same aspect in my own writing.

Then, when I post up my own, I will, in the disclaimer or author's note, mention that the story was inspired by [insert author's name] 's story titled [insert title of story].

In my opinion, as long as you don't take too much from someone else's story to incorporate it into your own, then there shouldn't be any issues.

I hope that helped!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.