Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just a Little Advertising for Memories of a Boy...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Just a Little Advertising for Memories of a Boy...
FaeHime
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just a Little Advertising for Memories of a Boy... 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Just wanted to do a little promoting of my fic Memories of a Boy...

It has a pretty good following here and on FF.net and dA, but I'd still like to make more people aware of it, as I tend to get great ideas from everyone's comments, questions and reviews

Memories of a Boy... is the story of how, 8 years before Kagome is pulled into the past, an 8 year old version of Sesshomaru actually comes through the well into modern day Japan. The story follows their childhood experiences and growing friendship during the year Sesshomaru spends with Kagome. Throughout the story, different chapters revisit the canon time-line, where we see older Sesshomaru and Kagome interacting as memories of a forgotten childhood surfaces, and their old friendship becomes something more.

Currently there are 13 chapters up, with a Halloween Speshful chapter posted as a one-shot. MoaB is outlined to completion at 50 chapters as of now, with plans for a spin-off story about Sesshomaru's experiences with modern-day schooling,and another spin-off story about what happened when Sesshomaru got back to the Feudal Era.

Aaaand.... that's my spiel! I hope this gives more people a chance to fall in love with these two, and I hope everyone enjoys my silly little tale! If you want to participate in the polls for this story, you can find a link to my dA account on my profile page. The current ones are regarding the name for one of the spin-off stories and then what I should dress child-Sessho up as for Halloween to accompany the Halloween Speshful story.

Okay... I'll go now

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaeHime
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MoaB UPDATE 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
So, for those of you who know what Memories of a Boy... is and those who don't, I wanted to let everyone know that I am now back on a regular update schedule for this story, with extra updates on Thursdays as I can swing them.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/18 22:15 By Fae-Hime.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.