Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Selfpromo: Murasaki
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Selfpromo: Murasaki
Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Selfpromo: Murasaki 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello

My sister and I, both fiery tempered loved the SesshxKag pairing. However, she moved to London to study digital photography and architecture. From what she told me, she didn't post too much on the forums here, so I guess I'll do some briefing.

Murasaki: A Deal with the Devil, is a story written by me, but I have adapted it from my sister's (Miserablysweet)As a Courtesan. I have read her story, and I loved it. But being her sister, we have a huge difference when it comes to how SesshxKag should come together! In her story, I preferred them to start off on bad terms, while she had them begin with good terms. She began on the sequel to her story but I think she left it off after a while.

But I have the website where her original stories can be found, provided the sites didn't delete them by now... If you want to read it let me know!

Anyway, the first chapter of Murasaki is up, and much like my sister's version, Kagome is a courtesan... however before she meets Sesshoumaru, she has been taught the way of the courtesan and have been one for a very long time (Verses my sister's one night she turns into one kind of thing.) But it will be for the same reason.. *Wink Wink*

It's not identical to my sister's story, I borrowed parts of her plot with her permission, and with the admin permission here I was allowed to post it up.

I hope you enjoy it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/12/13 12:36 By Jade R. Rayne.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Selfpromo: Murasaki 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
An update to Murasaki! And I'm addressing a few concerns of mine.

So far, Murasaki has reached 17 chapters and I haven't reached the climax yet. Actually, to be honest I don't know when I'll reach the climax. I really want it to be one of those long epic fanfictions but I don't know where I'm going with that.

So far, I've changed the summary once I think... I'm half tempted to change it again because I feel it doesn't go with the story that I have in mind.

I've had some readers that were displeased with the story from how the beginning started, but please give it a chance if you haven't or if you gave it up on. I know the beginning is kind of retarded but . I admit I do have some grammar issues in all of my chapters, but from what I've been told, they are not huge mistakes that takes away from the general story. But if it does, please let me know so I can go in and change it.

I know I'm an awful updater... I've always been a procrastinator, but to my readers reading this post, please continue to support me

I would love to have a beta, but I update sporadically and wouldn't want to burden anyone with it.

Thank you for your time in reading this near senseless and pointless post!

Much love
JR

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/12/13 17:03 By MoxyMikki.
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Selfpromo: Murasaki 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
I am so tempted to offer my beta services to you because of how much I love your story, but unfortunately I have a full plate at the moment. D:

Don't get discouraged by any less than stellar reviews, your story is amazing and you should be very proud of it!

Logged Logged

Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Selfpromo: Murasaki 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
thanks for your support dianne!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.