Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In need of feedback or advice
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In need of feedback or advice
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In need of feedback or advice 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
I have been writing a new story and am finding it a little hard to write but i would like to get some feedback and see what you all think about the story and things that need fixing or things you would like to see. I hope you enjoy the fic and thanks

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7013/1

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/03 01:48 By MoxyMikki.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In need of feedback or advice 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 56
I'm really enjoying your story. Sesshoumaru seems a bit OOC, but not too bad. Personally, I see Kagome trying to avoid any closeness from anyone for awhile... abuse could cause that. She'd have to learn how to have a normal relationship.

Love to see Inu get his 'just' rewards, but not for awhile. He's gotta do the whole thing where he doesn't really see what he's done wrong and there's no real proof, aside from cheating, that he's done anything more then argue.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter and can't wait to see where you take this.

Logged Logged

Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:In need of feedback or advice 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
I really like the plot you've got going in this story. You've got a good, strong, writing voice. Eventually, it will get stronger the more that you write.

There are a few grammar mistakes that I noticed, but nobody is perfect. Sometimes writers even make grammar errors on purpose. If you're worried about this, then are always betas. They help a LOT (just discovered that recently myself).

Overall, I like your style very much. I'm definitely going to be following this to see where it goes ^_^

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.