Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Freya Ishtar fanfics apology
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Freya Ishtar fanfics apology
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Freya Ishtar fanfics apology 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 39
(Um, I think this goes here, even though I'm not actually promoting anything- I'm sorry if you end up having to move it, Mikki)

Okay, I know I've had readers waiting a long time for updates on Stealing Heaven and a bunch of my other stories so I wanted to express my sincerest apologies for not having gotten to that, yet. I know, I had said I'd get right on it after the baby was born, but life has taken something of a turn recently. Nothing bad, simply a new direction I had to decide on for my writing.

Before I go any further, I want to say that I'm not leaving Dokuga, nor am I removing or abandoning any of my fics.

Within the next few days, I will be publishing my first novel as an eBook. As a broke independent author, however, this road involves- at least in these first stages where no one knows who the heck I am, lol- doing everything myself from proof-reading to designing a cover and any other reformatting nonsense that might be necessary prior to submission and since I've seen some pretty badly edited eBooks out there, I'm finding it doubly important to be certain that my work looks as professional and polished as it possible. This is what's been taking my time and focus away from my fanfictions.

As soon I get this out of the way, I will be making time to get back to my SessKag stories, even if it kills me!

*sigh* And now I'm just super-nervous about what sort of reader-feedback my novel's going to receive.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Freya Ishtar fanfics apology 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
I SUPPORT YOU ALLLLLLLL THE WAY, FREYA!!!!!

*Cough*

Now that THAT's out of the way...

Don't worry, Freya! You've got a boatload of supporters here on this site alone and we will definitely be eagerly awaiting your return. I know that I can't WAIT to see what you've managed to accomplish with your eBook. Please send me a link on here or on Facebook when you are all set to start selling because I would LOVE to purchase a copy. I wish you the best of luck and I know you will succeed! You are a magnificent writer and you have me hooked every time on every single story. LOL! I know that your original fiction will be no exception!

Do what you need to do, Freya. We'll always be here for you when you come back. Just know that we'll be cheering you on as you start your journey into becoming a money-making author! lol.

Logged Logged

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Freya Ishtar fanfics apology 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 39
*huggles* Thanks, Theia!! <3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.