Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I sold three more stories!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: I sold three more stories!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
I got the notice today from Whiskey Creek Press (the same publisher that bought my book) that they are buying three more of my stories! Eyes Shut (yes THAT ONE-it was retooled), The Dark and Stormy Night stories were combined to one short( yes, another retooled) and Hey There Little Red Riding Hood. Dark and Stormy Night and Hey There will be combined into one book and sold together and Eyes Shut is going into an anthology of sexy shorts as they call them.

I am so over the moon right now it's indescribable! But I do ask, please!, for those that have them on their computer, please don't share for obvious reasons!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
WOWZA! Dany, that is incredible! ::squeals and huggles you tightly:: Congratulations, love!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
Thanks, Naq! I'm a mess right now LMAO!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 95
Congrats!!!!!

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks!

Logged Logged

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Wow , I wish I have that kind of skill. Congratulations, that' some awesome news

~lily

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks! It's greatly appreciated!

Logged Logged

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks! Sorry not to get wordy all but i am a complete and utter mess right now

Logged Logged

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Lol- I think we all understand. I'm pretty sure if I'm ever lucky enough to get my stuff published (ya know, if I ever get something completed *sweatdrop*) I'd be completely beside myself, too

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
Congratulations! And thank you so much for all of the wonderful hours of entertainment and edification you have gifted to me, and your many other admirers, though your wonderful imagination and gift for expression!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks! It's an obsession of love, trust me! Something I enjoy doing (most of the time).

Logged Logged

Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
CONGRATS DANY!

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks!

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
Out of all the great stories you have written, "Kryptonite" blew my mind. I wish the best of the best older stories didn't get lost in the crowds of new postings. It deserves a "revival".

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks! Don't know about revival but... I appreciate the compliment!

Logged Logged

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14
Congrats! (Hasn't spoken to you before, but has admired your work lol)

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 27
Congrats!! That's awesome!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks to both of you!

Logged Logged

Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Super-Epic-Congrats, lol at how you called Eyes Shut "THAT ONE" (am a little sad that I can't read it on AFF anymore though ).

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks and sorry! But soon you'll be able to read it in an actual book!

Logged Logged

Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I sold three more stories! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
LOL, don't worry about it, had actually read it just this morning XD so I think I'll survive
I'm really happy for you, livin' the writers dream.

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Danyealle-sama wrote:
Thanks, Naq! I'm a mess right now LMAO!

A deliriously happy mess, I hope!

Logged Logged

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
of course. Toss in well on her way to getting tipsy with it as well. It's a good thing, trust me! Y'all got the mild version of it LMAO! Poor Rowdy and BW got the emo Dani going to pieces in their PM boxes when i got the e-mail.

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Danyealle-sama wrote:
of course. Toss in well on her way to getting tipsy with it as well. It's a good thing, trust me! Y'all got the mild version of it LMAO! Poor Rowdy and BW got the emo Dani going to pieces in their PM boxes when i got the e-mail.

Bwahahahhaa! XD Would've paid to seen THAT! So when do the books come out?

Logged Logged

Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.