Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Sins in Dreaming" returning . . . .
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Sins in Dreaming" returning . . . .
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Sins in Dreaming" returning . . . . 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 39
Truth be told I was struggling with if/when to make this announcement, but then I thought 'Eh, what the heck?'

I know some readers saw my repost of Sins in Dreaming and are aware that I've been wanting to get back to writing that fic for a while. Well, today I officially combed through the chapters for corrections and moved the file for SiD from my 'Unfinished Fanfictions' folder to my 'In-Progress Fanfictions' folder. Okay, I know that may not mean a whole lot to you guys, but in my files, 'Unfinished' contains the stories that I dropped (whether I wanted to or not) and am not, currently at least, of a mind to pick back up any time soon, while 'In-Progress' is self-explanatory.

At the moment, I'm going into my 're-reading the whole thing' phase in preparation for an update (geez, I feel like I'm talking about getting out of a cocoon ) and am looking to post a new chapter within the next two weeks. Please be advised, however, that I will not be changing SiD's status from 'On Hiatus' to 'Incomplete' until I am posting the new chapter.

Sins in Dreaming *Reposted- Original Post Date 10/16/07* Sesshomaru awakens from a 'disturbingly carnal' dream of the oddly dressed miko, but when they meet again, something in her eyes tells him he's not the only one having such 'horrid' thoughts. *1st Place Best Lemon Scene, 2nd Quarter Dokuga Awards, 2008*

*FIC IS RATED MA*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/22 16:15 By Freya Ishtar. Reason: typos- the BANE of my existence
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:"Sins in Dreaming" returning . . . . 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 24
To this, I just have one word: YAY!!!!!!

lol. I support you fully, Freya, in your journey to getting SiD back on track and to keep your other fanfics running! =) I love your work and I was super excited when I saw SiD (and IWStbY - is that even the right acronym for it? lol) being reposted the other day.

Logged Logged

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 39
Aurora Antheia Raine wrote:
To this, I just have one word: YAY!!!!!!

lol. I support you fully, Freya, in your journey to getting SiD back on track and to keep your other fanfics running! =) I love your work and I was super excited when I saw SiD (and IWStbY - is that even the right acronym for it? lol) being reposted the other day.

Lol- yes, that is the right acronym- that's how I have it listed on my file folders XD. Thank you so much, Theia! *hugs*

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Sins in Dreaming" returning . . . . 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
YAY! Best news ever! I absolutely love this fic and was sad with the hiatus! And I love IWStbY too...

I think I'll get sloshed!

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:"Sins in Dreaming" returning . . . . 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 39
Lol- thanks so much, Ally!

I'm going through it and I am starting to find that my favorite parts of writing SiD was the conversations between Sessh and Kags. :/ Weird, considering I started that fic mainly for an excuse to see if I could make a story in which lemons were a legitimate part of the plot XD.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/22 19:08 By Freya Ishtar. Reason: typo
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.