Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS)
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Okay. I here's the thing. I went to take some writing classes and came to realize that the reason the second part isn't commming along very well was because I had lost the plot of my story along the way somewhere. It was because i was writing off the top of my head with no actual direction which eventually led me astray. Those of you who write may know what I'm taling about here.

So to fix this I've decided to take the story down for now and repost it in lesser, BUT MUCH LONGER, chapters that match the time frame so that it makes sense to the viewers. I'm going to do the same for AFF (Adultfanfiction.net) I'm in the process of rewritting the story and making alot of changes. I realized after I read my story that I am indeed missing alot of between the line concepts and what other b.s that makes a story work.

Anyway please dont hate me for wanting to take it from the beginning. I'm beta writing this myself so it may be a while. I just want this story to do well and eventually get into good writing habits that will lead me to a Best Selling Novel one day.

Look for the first remade chapter of This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You Part I
I will leave the previous version up till I get the second chapter up. I know many of you like, "why dont you re-edit each chapter within the same post?"

Because I'm condensing the story by the time period. Day by Day occurance. The marks I've place still confuse people so Ill separated the chapters by day then. I'm taking the first version down so I dont cofuse no one or myself after I post the second chapter. Plus I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have two of the same story anyhow. I'll have to check. That's all I wanted to say. This was the only way I could think of curing my writer's block. Writing off the top of your head is easy sure but difficult when you go back over the story a few times and pick up where you left off.

Thanks and sorry for the ridiculously long post.
Just wanted to inform yall as to whats happening on my end.

Duchess of Darkness (D.O.D)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
TruGemini
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Then I'll start reading the re-write. Thanks for the explanation and Good Luck!

Logged Logged
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Thanks, let me know if it's gotten better or not so I know that I'm in the right track.

Logged Logged
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I will be looking forward to you rewrite. The story was already great so I can't wait to see how you redo it.

Logged Logged

Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Yeah the story still isn't comming out the way I hope it would so I have taken it down until I can get it right. I didn't realize I offended a lot of people with my version of kagome and her body type not forgetting to mention the off timeline and customs so I took it down until I can find better references and sources to put realistic concepts into the story instead forcing nonsense into the story. Some one gave me some good advice about what was wrong with it so I took it down til I can do something better with it. That's all I wanted to add.

Logged Logged
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Can't wait to read the re-write!

Logged Logged

Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You (NEWS) 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I can't wait to re-read it! *^_^* I am sure that you have improved on an already impressive story.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.