Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS)
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS) 13 Years ago Karma: 7
I wanted to let everyone who enjoys reading my story know that from now on, beginning Chapter 18, there will be an alterante continuance of my story This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You.

My original character Aimaru, will be playing a big role in my story, but a bigger role in one version than the other. I will be posting different versions of my story on AdultFanFiction.net (AFF,)and Dokuga.

On Dokuga I will post the strictly Sesshoumaru/Kagome story and while on AFF I will post the Aimaru/Sesshoumaru/Kagome story. Yes there will be a hot and heavy threesome in my AFF version, so those of you game feel free to read it.

This was the main reason my writing came to a stand still trying to figure out who to appeal to more when I finally smacked my self in the head...DUH! I figured I will please everyone!! I aint got nuthin better to do.

BEWARE to those annoyingly modest goody goodys who cant take the heat, my story on AFF will be raunchy, kinky, and risque. So I dont want yall criticsm on anything about it. That strictly for my fellow guttermarbles.

ANYWAY...because I decided to do this, I'm afraid I have to go M.I.A for a moment with that story just to get three chapters of each version of my story completed and ready to post. I will however be frequent with my Waking Up In Vegas story posts just to let yall know I'm still writing.

That's all I wanted to say...for now. I know some of yall thinking thats too much but...in my case I work nights with nothing better to do and I myself wouldnt mind two different endings of a single story to enjoy. I know many of yall like myself wish a certain author ended their stories a different way...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS) 13 Years ago Karma: 7
But why not ask the admins can you just do the threesome story here too? There are story with Sess/Kag/? stories posted here. It would be shame for you to go through so much trouble of keeping track of story lines and everything. The third storyline would probably end up being a completely different story in the end if you continue in that vain. Just some food for thought.

Logged Logged

Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS) 13 Years ago Karma: 7
I didnt think about it...I figured since this site was so strictly Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairing, I would be voilating some major dokuga law by throwing Aimaru in everything I write. Never occured to me to ask though...

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS) 13 Years ago Karma: 29
There are many stories with Inuyasha/Kagome/Sesshomaru, or swap Inuyasha with Kouga or Inupapa even other OC.
Some stories don't have love stories between Sess/Kag. It is a Sesshomaru Kagome website, but that means they need to be involved in the story and main characters, doesn't mean you can't have another main character or love interest in there.

Logged Logged

Rurouni Jasmine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You...(NEWS) 13 Years ago Karma: 1
That is awesome!! I am squealing in delight. No matter where you post it, I'll be following. However, I do agree with everyone else. You may be able to post it here!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.