Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fate is fickle(question)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fate is fickle(question)
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fate is fickle(question) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
I started a new story called 'Fate is fickle' well, first it was called fate then I changed it because I wasn't comfortable with the title.

Here is a link to the story: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4973/1

I'm only on the second chapter, and I'm already stuck(my fault for winging it on a story and not planning it out)

For this second chapter- I can go two ways. Which is what this thread is for, to ask those who read it(on here) on what they would prefer.

I can write about Kagome bonding with the dog, her experience on bringing him out of his shell and trusting humans again.

OR

I can skip that and just give a summary about it and write her going back to the feudal era, and beginning the adventure there with her new companion.

It's hard to decide(laughs)- thank you to those who read the story so far. I appreciate the support(I'm trying to refine my writing style, while fighting writers block so my writing isn't great)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tiegrsi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fate is fickle(question) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
I think you should definitely write about her bonding with the dog. I like your story so far. You should write about how she helps him recover (as I imagine in that bad of a state a few days at the vet would not bring him back to full health), and how she bonds with him during that time. Good luck!

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fate is fickle(question) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
Thank you for replying C:

Having her bond with the dog was my original idea, but then as I was writing it, I started to think 'this might be boring to the readers-maybe they want to get straight into the action'

So I started writing the second option out, but then my original idea(of her bonding with the dog) kept coming back up, so I was like 'maybe I'm rushing it now?!' (laughs)

So thank you for replying!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.