Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Decree
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Decree
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Decree 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 24
Hey folks!

As some of you may know, I recently started updating my old 2006 story, 1000 Paper Cranes, again. I'm diligently working on it but I'm not getting too much feedback from all the views I'm getting from it? So I thought I would put word out that it's back, officially, and I hope to get some more reviews from it. It's doing well over on FF story alerts and favorite story alerts wise, so I don't know if my writing sucks or if Dokugans just don't review all that much?

It's about how Sesshoumaru's fiancee broke his heart on the day of their wedding, which lead to him becoming the cold and stoic demon we all know and love. He meets Kagome and, right away, he lusts for her, partially because of his vow of celibacy. Even worse when they end up working close together. He as the employer and Kagome as a contestant for the singing competition his company is hosting. Then... he finds out something about the past he's never known before and his whole world shifts before his very eyes.

Second, I've posted up a new story: Destiny, Fate, and Divine Decree. It starts with a separation and then it fast forwards a few years into their first meeting since that day and their spiral into true love... again. It's a tale of how what's meant to be will always find a way.

I'd really appreciate some feedback because I get really doubtful about my ability to write when I see viewings go up, but no reviews. =/

1,000 Paper Cranes: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1179/1
Destiny, Fate, and Divine Decree: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3633/1

Thanks! =]

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Decree 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
You don't need to worry about your skills. I think it's harder to get a review in Dokuga- the same story on ff.net gets a lot more reviews. I have no idea why, but that's true. So no worries

Logged Logged
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Decree 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 24
Yes, I've noticed that but it's still nice to get a review once in a while. lol. Know what I mean? On FF, I get notification of when someone subscribes to the story or adds it to their favorites list. That is not something we get notification of here, so I never know if someone views it and leaves or if they favorite it and come back. All I know is lots of views and no feedback. lol.

Since this is my primary site for uploading fanfics, I'm just trying to figure out what the situation is. Plus, advertising my stories isn't a bad thing. XD But thank you. =]

Logged Logged

Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Dec 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Raine, I must agree your writing style is refreshing. And the chosen angle in Decree is fascinating. I reviewed on chapter two and have read all four chapters. I look forward to the ensuing drama of chapter five. The fabulous lemons cannot be discounted. But I really enjoy the fluid progression thus far.

Fine work, Inu Demoness Kitana

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:1,000 Paper Cranes / Destiny, Fate & Divine Decree 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I know how frustrating it is to see so many views, and yet so few reviews left for the story. However, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most people just forget to or love it but don't think to leave a review. I have read (and reviewed!) both stories, and you are a wonderful writer!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.