Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
a tale of a hunter's moon
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: a tale of a hunter's moon
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
a tale of a hunter's moon 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
hey all i was wondering if you all would help me with this, i am posting this for my 16 yr old daughter she is in a creative writing class , this is the second story her teacher has been a total bitch about, i know she has errors, but she is new to this. i am going to post her chapter's the way she turned it in. now we changed the names of the people to match sess.kag , she created this her own, it will have her errors in it.
i did this because when i tried to help her and correct her or encourage her she thinks i am doing it just because im her mom. she agreed to posting this because i feel the people on this site can help her, and all.

This class is the only class she goes to school for twice a week, and the teacher is a bitch, the first story she wrote which was again about werewolves but it was scary the teacher flipped on us, said my daughter was disturbed blah blah , her dr, therapist all said the woman overreacted. my daughter is like her mom, she likes horror movies, and werewolves and stuff hence there is gonna be death and blood,

if i can find it i will post her short story on here too as a one shot, it has no names in so that should work out . i know she has alot to learn she has overcome a great deal and i am proud of her, she is dyslexic, bi polar and has adhd to boot, the fact she focus enough to do what she does is great to me.

thanks for all of your help guys
kc,

my daughter is a inuyasha fan too but she thinks i am crazy cause i like kagome sess lol

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:a tale of a hunter's moon 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Ok we are working on a way to update but when she had her last appointment with her physical therapist, we discovered she had nerve damage on three of her fingers on her right hand, we are working on it, and she is going to need more surgery. right now she isnt even able to do most school work, she has a friend that helps her by typing it out for her though. I think i might be taking that over for this as she is too shy to have her friend read her work. My brother in law, her fav uncle of course, is trying to find a very good voice program for the computer so she can use that instead. as soon as i can get things situated to sit and type it for her i will post it. it is hard between her appts, and my son's appt's i never seem to have time, i take my laptop with me everywhere so i think i am going to just have her tell me when she feels like she is inspired. so hopefull within two weeks we will have a new chap.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.