Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Blind Love- ANNOUNCEMENT
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Blind Love- ANNOUNCEMENT
Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blind Love- ANNOUNCEMENT 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Hello all!

No I’m not dead nor did I disappear off the grid ( don’t push me though, I want too). For any fans of Blind Love, I’m sorry. I have sat on it for months and I’m at a brick wall. I have decided that my talent is better for one shots such as Liberation ( no underage duckies for that). So as much as I love my baby idea, I don’t have the time or the will power to play with it. I would love to allow someone else the opportunity to bring it to life and finish it. I just can’t to be honest. I feel like a past time I have enjoyed had become a chore. I know I disappointed people and for that I apologize. I am very thankful for those fans that have stuck with me. I hope my one shots will do some justice to that. I have three I have dabbled with. One being close to done. So if you are interested in adopting, I think is the term, Blind Love I can send you every file I have on it.

Also if any fans have ideas they want to see from me in a one shot format, my messages are always open.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Blind Love- ANNOUNCEMENT 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
I’m sorry to hear, or read, that you won’t be continuing Blind Love, but I appreciate that you let us all know that instead of just saying nothing.

I think it’s too early to offer it up for adoption since you may have a spark of inspiration somewhere down the line after you stop forcing and thinking about it. But it’s your decision and I respect it. Maybe you would consider reposting what you had before you took it down just for those who had enjoyed what you had posted and wish to come back to it again and again regardless of its unfinished state.

Again, thank you for making this announcement.

Logged Logged
Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blind Love- ANNOUNCEMENT 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Hey sweetface,

I just responded to your search post. Sorry my mum's computer is down and I have been sharing mine. Long story.

You know I may report it. I have spent the better half of this morning 2m to 6am my time writing. My muse got a hold of me after a dry spell. Let me see what I can do for you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.