Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Writing Commissions OPEN!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Writing Commissions OPEN!
Lirus Danann
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Writing Commissions OPEN! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -2
Dearest and hopefully potential clients.

I am here to inform you that I am opening myself to writing commissions! I am yearning to write whatever it is that your heart's desire. Whatever floats your boat, or makes you go crazy. I am here to offer you my writing talents!

I am here to write the most erotic and thrilling of stories ever told! Do you wish to venture into Skyrim, or maybe even feudal Japan? Whatever your location may be. I can send you there through the written word!

Hire me today and I promise you my abilities will make you feel a part of the story. Let my words envelop you in the most erotic or nonerotic scenes ever! Having been a writer for 8+ years I can promise you a great story!

And if you like what you get from me, you can hire me again or full time! I can not wait to hear from you. If you wish to contact me outside of Dokuga please contact me the following methods.

Email djwhitemoon@yahoo.com

You can review my content and material at my WordPress here!

theenchantedlibrarydotblog.wordpress.com/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/03 09:49 By Lirus_Danann.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lirus Danann
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Writing Commissions OPEN! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -2
In regards to Wicca's comment please all potential clients Email me personally as to avoid posting on the website, thanks!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Writing Commissions OPEN! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
I strongly urge anyone wishing to avail themselves of this service to contact this member via Private Message and conduct any negotiations regarding stories via their personal emails.

This notice is permissible only so long as no fees or offers of monetary compensation are discussed on our site.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.