Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"The Guardian" Challenge - Got Prompts?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "The Guardian" Challenge - Got Prompts?
MissLibra
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"The Guardian" Challenge - Got Prompts? 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Readers and Challengers,

My fan fiction "The Guardian" is going well and though I'm pulling prompts from Priestess Skye, Sunset Miko and KYN, I would love to get prompts from not only other challengers but readers as well. The plan is to make this a lengthy Drabble Series and the more prompts I have, the more my creative juices flow. I do have a couple rules though its not extensive:

1. Please read my story first then think of an interesting twist or word that is either a challenge to use or might lead to an interesting event.

2. This is an MA story, if you're aiming for words that lead to a relationship between Sesshoumaru and Kagome, you might have to wait. I don't plan on having Sess falling madly in love instantly.

3. Prompts are allowed to be words, songs, concepts, poems, art or anything that you might enjoy. I like art and words myself but be creative

4. If I don't use your prompt ASAP I promise I will use it, I'm just waiting for a moment i thought of to tie it to.

Here's the link: "The Guardian"

I would love reviews and suggestions with prompts

-Miss Libra

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/06/08 01:45 By MissLibra.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
My Eternal Anguish
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"The Guardian" Challenge - Got Prompts? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I love this story! I'll gladly come up with some prompts for you. Do I just post them here?

Logged Logged
MissLibra
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"The Guardian" Challenge - Got Prompts? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes please!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.