Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA
~krazy4fluffy~
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Hi!

This is the first time I do this, so if anyone has an advice for me, I'm all ears (and eyes).

I'm a really... kinky girl. I love reading it, I love doing it, I love all about it. As long as it's in the confines of the bedroom of two consenting adults, I absolutely think it's the spice that life needs.

Okay, so here goes my challenge!

Write anything that involves being kinky. It must be Sesshoumaru and Kagome, but it's not off-limits to the rest of the Inuyasha characters. The kinkier, the better. If you can add BDSM, that would be sweet, too.

Of course, rating is MA. And if anyone has suggestions for word count or perhaps even word prompts, I'm up for it -- if anyone eventually participates... n_n'

No time limit.
No word-count limit.
No kinky limit.
No rape, please.
And try to be original.

It can be new or part of an on-going story. It can be a one-shot or part of a chapter story or a whole chapter story (I would absolutely love that), but not a drabble! I just don't think a drabble would satisfy my kinky reading side... *wink*

I'll be posting the banner for participation soon! And if it's really kinky and smutty and good (and makes me really happy), I'll make a special banner gift for awesome kinky imagination and give karma, too! -- or maybe I'll ask someone to do the banners lol

Good luck!

PS. The entry must be posted after the date of the creation of this challenge. Anything that you had before, doesn't count.

Edit:

Here's the banner! You can take it as soon as you finish the challenge.

Word Prompts: -- you may use as many as you want or none at all, and you may interpret the word as you wish so as long as it is clear that you've used it.

Leather

Silk

Syrup

Tie

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/02 11:45 By Krazy4Fluffy.

The most beautiful souls are those which can be bared with love.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
This sounds fun, i do think i may try this, i was just reminiscing over the fact that people on ff can't write lemons lol. This sounds like i'd be something nice to do on my list for something separate from my current serials

Logged Logged

LM Bluejay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Never wrote anything kinky before. Challenge accepted! Lol

Logged Logged

~krazy4fluffy~
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
You're both very welcome into the challenge! I'm glad some are taking a liking to it. *grin*

If you want word prompts to ignite your imagination a bit or if you don't know from where to start, I can always give a helping hand.

Just say the word, and I'll come up with a list of words for you guys to use.

Logged Logged

*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
O.O....Word Prompts....*drools*...yes this mistress would like that very much XD

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh, I will most definitely be participating in this (at some point lol), but I have a question: is the no rape a definite no for you? I have a story I've been working on that would fit in perfectly for this, but it has a major angst factor that includes rape, and even though the act isn't explicit, it's definitely implied and is a major point of bonding for Sesshomaru and Kagome.

If that's a definite no for you, I'm sure I could enter a oneshot instead of the story.

Also, word prompts? Heck yeah!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
~krazy4fluffy~
Pup
graphgraph
Aubrey Simone wrote:
Oh, I will most definitely be participating in this (at some point lol), but I have a question: is the no rape a definite no for you? I have a story I've been working on that would fit in perfectly for this, but it has a major angst factor that includes rape, and even though the act isn't explicit, it's definitely implied and is a major point of bonding for Sesshomaru and Kagome.

If that's a definite no for you, I'm sure I could enter a oneshot instead of the story.

~Aubrey

Well, when I said no rape, I meant that I don't want the sick stuff. Like a psycho Naraku raping Kagura because he likes that and it's 'kinky'. I don't think rape is kinky, that's why. Specially since BDSM is a really delicate topic (and kinda of a taboo for some people), I don't want any stories out there making more people frown upon it. On the contrary! I want them to enjoy it and open their minds to it. *wink*

Anyhow, if your raping scene is needed and builds the setting for the characters, then go for it! Just please, don't relate kinky to raping... And warn your readers!

I'm so excited about this! I wonder if I can participate, too. Lol.

Word prompts and banner for participation on the way!

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
~krazy4fluffy~ wrote:
Aubrey Simone wrote:

~Aubrey

Well, when I said no rape, I meant that I don't want the sick stuff. Like a psycho Naraku raping Kagura because he likes that and it's 'kinky'. I don't think rape is kinky, that's why. Specially since BDSM is a really delicate topic (and kinda of a taboo for some people), I don't want any stories out there making more people frown upon it. On the contrary! I want them to enjoy it and open their minds to it. *wink*

Anyhow, if your raping scene is needed and builds the setting for the characters, then go for it! Just please, don't relate kinky to raping... And warn your readers!

I'm so excited about this! I wonder if I can participate, too. Lol.

Word prompts and banner for participation on the way!

Ah, I see what you mean! Alright, well I've got the perfect story for you! I'm going to have to write some more of it before I start posting, but as soon as I have enough written beforehand I'll link back here.

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
Oh I may just have to submit an entry Sounds like fun!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
~krazy4fluffy~
Pup
graphgraph
Yay! More participants. *huge smile*

Okay! So the banner is up. Hope you guys like it.

I'm not good at drawing or anything, so I'm sorry if it's not that good. If you guys have suggestions for it, tell me! I might fix it up or perhaps ask someone to do it (or maybe someone will deliberately offer himself/herself for the job lol).

Gah! *is super nervous about the banner*

Edit:

I also added some word prompts. Just random... If you guys like them, I'll add more.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/02 11:24 By Krazy4Fluffy.

LM Bluejay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
The banner is AMAZING!!!! XD

*Fists pumps the air* Now I'm all fired up! Time to start writing!

Logged Logged

TintedLoveStory
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I love it! I can't wait to start on this, but I have a question about this. Are you accepting genderbent stories?

Logged Logged
~krazy4fluffy~
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
Sure! Anything goes.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been out and about. But now I'm back!

Logged Logged

*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Kinky Challenge -- NO YIMS -- MA 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
Oooh I may write a KagomexBankotsuxSesshomaru story for this XD

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.