Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Summer Madness Week One Ballot! MA ONLY
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Summer Madness Week One Ballot! MA ONLY
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Summer Madness Week One Ballot! MA ONLY 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Ok, my darlings! The entries have been submitted, and now it is time for the people of Dokuga to cast their votes!

Here are the stories available to be voted on:

Imprecare by JeniNeji

Kinbaku-bi by Lyra

Heavy In Your Arms by Stella

The Ultimate Ride by Furuichiko

Dream On by Namida

Burn by Farein

There's Something Peculiar About Us by Mistress of Rave

ALL THE ABOVE STORIES ARE RATED MA. That being said, if you cannot read and review them, you are not allowed to vote for them per the rules of this site.

Now for the good stuff!

All eligible voters need to PM me through the site with their Top FOUR choices by June 9th 11:59 P.M. EST. Please rank your stories in order of preference as the weekly winners receive karma and special banners. Just so there is no confusion later on, people who participated are not allowed to vote for themselves in any capacity.

Thank you all for the support and love you have given the writers who participated! Happy voting, my darlings!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Summer Madness Week One Ballot! MA ONLY 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Hello, my darlings! I wanted to drop a reminder that today is the last day of voting for Week One of the tournament! If you have not PM'd me a ballot, which you can find above along with the deets on voting rules, that would be awesome and very much appreciated.

Thanks again for all the support and love you have shown the writers who have partcipated!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Summer Madness Week One Ballot! MA ONLY 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
hey kaye where do we go to collect the banner and such?

Logged Logged

Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Summer Madness Week One Ballot! MA ONLY 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
I am still working on them. I hope to have them ready by Saturday. GIMP and all its...stuff...eludes me. LOL!

Logged Logged

Eppu Nuotio
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.