Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Inspired" Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Inspired" Challenge
T.S. Drake
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Inspired" Challenge 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Inspiration comes from everywhere and it can come at any time. A simple image or random object can engender imagination and produce a large epic story or a miniscule scene. Over the years, I have found wonderful images (on DeviantArt) that have inspired scenes in my mind. Let's see what you can come up with.

Below I've added some pictures from great artists on DeviantArt. Not all are Sesshoumaru/Kagome inspired, some are just random pictures. If any inspire you, whether a small scene or large story, post it up and mark which picture inspired you.
Have fun and let your imagination go wild.

Lokaian

LitLoud

Akagenosaru

Yoeah

Heise

Azhrarn

Heise 2

Heise 3

Paolo-Cammeli

Cprmay

Arcipello

Sandara

Skaera

Sandara 2

wildweasel339

Kir-Tat

Kir-Tat 2

Yusa-Ryo

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:"Inspired" Challenge 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
At some point I may have the time to use some of this incredible inspiration. The artwork attached is simply breathtaking. Oh MY God-worthy - I wish I had a small amount of the talent that these artists have. I'm truly a hack comparatively speaking.

Beautiful choices.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.