Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
(18+ only) unadultered smut
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: (18+ only) unadultered smut
thehotty
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
(18+ only) unadultered smut 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, I have a challenge for the most dirty of minds. I am in need of a chapter story where each chapter contains a Sesshoumaru and Kagome adult encounter. every one more different then the last. I dont want any gooey lovey dovey stuff. Just shocks and thrills and something to make me happy. Tye hotter and dirtier the better. Ive never made a challenge before, so im not to sure how tgis works, but will be very much looking forward to the responses i get and the storis coming my way....
anyway, read on inu lovers, read on
JA NE!!!!!!!

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: This post has been edited for content.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/26 20:05 By MoxyMikki. Reason: content was too MA

And spiders will rule the Earth and kill us all!!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
thehotty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:unadultered smut 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I forgot to add that i want it NOT in canon, but alternate. and did i mention to make it very very dirty?!?!?!?

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:unadultered smut 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
You have to be aware that when you post a challenge like this, the age requirement must be specified; in this case, anyone responding to this challenge must be 18 or older or else it would imply that ANYONE could post a story which would fit the challenge, regardless of age.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
thehotty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:unadultered smut 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
didnt know. like i said before, first challenge ive sent out and have never looked at them before. never knew how they worked. sorry! keep it in mind for next time... and how do i do that exactly for futire refrence?

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:(18+ only) unadultered smut 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Actually, this has been done multiple times in the past. Emmaren(sp?) did at least one, Speedy Tomato has one big one like it (Sesshomaru's Princess), the Hentai Harlots on AFF, etc. There are MANY out there and all the ones I mentioned are SERIOUS MA ONLY! Nor are they for the easily squicked and faint of heart, They are hardcore MA without the fluff and romance that has stuff in them that makes you go . Why not ask for rec's for such things? I'm sure you'll get more than you bargained for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/26 20:09 By MoxyMikki. Reason: title, to warn of 18+ content

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.