Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Paradise's Correspondence Challenge!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Paradise's Correspondence Challenge!
Paradise_Kiss
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Paradise's Correspondence Challenge! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello Dokugaians! I've got a challenge for you

The only thing you have to do is write SessKag story... But in form of correspondence
Letters, e-mails, text messages - these are the only things that will tell us what's going on There is no time, rating limit or word minimum

Good luck!

You will get a banner for participating ;>

EDIT:
Gosh I knew this would happen! XD
Chie wrote:
"Have you perchance checked the Love Letters to... challenge that r0o's been hosting? Because the idea of this challenge of yours - even if it is very inspiring and interesting - sounds kinda similar to what r0o had in mind..."

So I wanna make things right: I know about this challenge but mine is a bit different

In what ways? Here you are:
- There can be no taleteller. When i said "Letters, e-mails, text messages - these are the only things that will tell us what's going on" I really meant ONLY X)Story must consist only of correspondence
- They don't have to be love letters. It can be Kagome writing to Sango about her new boyfriend. Actually I prefer if the letters/mails weren't from Sess to Kag/from Kag to Sess
- I would also like to emphasize word 'correspondence' - it doesn't involve only letters. Please bear it in mind while writing.

It would help you to look at Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern because I was thinking about her book while posting this challenge. I'm a fan of indirect story telling ^^ Hope everything's clear. If not, ask

EDIT2: Hey Ive got a banner already :3 Now you don't have a choice, you have to participate ^-^

EDIT3:
Since SSI-Invasion liked my challenge so much, here's a prompt for.... Whoa, it's October already!! ^^
Lol, the prompt is: STALKER

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/01 12:51 By Paradise_Kiss.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Paradise's Correspondence Challenge! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
I'm sorry if I'm being a killjoy, but... Have you perchance checked the Love Letters to... challenge that r0o's been hosting? Because the idea of this challenge of yours - even if it is very inspiring and interesting - sounds kinda similar to what r0o had in mind...

EDIT: My bad for misunderstanding your original idea in this challenge. It surely sounds different enough, and without a doubt offers many interesting opportunities for the writers participating.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/28 17:50 By Chie. Reason: being an idiot
SSI-Invasion
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Paradise's Correspondence Challenge! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
hey I want to try
I find it amusing, the way you thought about the challenge, so I will give it a go.
Though I have to say: this will be a first to me, and it might get boring at some point.
Do I have a time limit of some sort? Or should I finish it when I can?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/07 07:24 By star_struck_imagination.

The Lovely Miko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Paradise's Correspondence Challenge! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I agree with SSI-Invasion, this sound amusing. I also want to know if there is a word/chapter limit. But I believe I will try it out.

Logged Logged

I claimed the Blades of Blood attack in the claiming game thread.

SSI-Invasion
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Paradise's Correspondence Challenge! 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
I finished the challenge! Yay me!!!
here's the link:
Doki Doki
It's rated only T! The first story in my whole carrier as a write rated T O_O I can't believe it!!!
Enjoy, love!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.