Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Daughter of Darkness Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Daughter of Darkness Challenge
The Lovely Miko
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Daughter of Darkness Challenge 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Okay, I have a half formed plunnie here and have no idea what to do with it. It's hopping around and won't let me catch it, maybe you wonderful authors can.

Plunnie: Kagome is a child of darkeness/mistress of death/devil's daughter you get the picture. Sesshomaru falls for her, slowly she falls for him to, but he falls first. Naraku's related to her. She has a special mark signifying what she is. The mark is a full moon with a red crescent moon inside it on her lower back or if you can write lemons, when they mate Sesshomaru bites the mark which is on her lower neck causing the full moon to turn from white (the mark was a white full moon with a red crescent moon shading) to blue with the red crescent moon shading signifying that the two were mated. That's about it. Hope you like it.

Requirements:
~Over 700 words
~Warning before link if it is M rated.
~Must have Rin in it.

Karma for:
~1st post 3 karma
~2nd post 2 karma
~3rd post 1 karma
~2 karma for tragic love story
~3 karma for lemony goodness
~3 for making me cry (Hard to do)

Okay well have fun!!

There will be a banner, but if someone wants to draw/make it just say so.

Logged Logged

I claimed the Blades of Blood attack in the claiming game thread.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Daughter of Darkness Challenge 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
Huh, well I do love Daughter of Darkness type stories. I think I'll give this a try, might take a bit though- have to get back into my current fic before starting anything new (I have readers that may kill me otherwise *sweatdrop*).

Is there a deadline? And it says it has to be 'over' 700 words .... But chapter stories are acceptable, too? See, I love penning dark, lemony goodness, but I need to build a storyline and all that, too.

Logged Logged
The Lovely Miko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Daughter of Darkness Challenge 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
yes, I just want want it over 700 words, chapter stories are acceptable to. Can't wait to read it.

Logged Logged

I claimed the Blades of Blood attack in the claiming game thread.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.